In today's fast-paced digital world, capturing your customer's attention can be a real challenge - that's why we're thrilled to announce the latest addition to the Ebbot platform: Messenger Marketing. Send messages and updates directly to your subscribers' Messenger inboxes and stay connected with your audience like never before.
Email, SMS, pop-ups...
I know what you think.
Do we need to add another marketing channel to the mix? 🙄
If you want to be where your customers are, increase engagement, and stay ahead of your competitors, your answer should be: yes!
Seriously. Messenger as a marketing channel is actually kind of groundbreaking.
You see - it all boils down to reaching your audience where they already spend time, and where they spend time is in Messenger.
Whether your target audience consists of boomers or millennials, Messenger is one of the most used apps to stay connected with friends and family, making it an ideal marketing channel to get more personal and build brand loyalty.
Experience the benefits
📥 Direct Reach
By reaching your customers directly in their Messenger App, you ensure your message gets delivered to the right people - unlike emails, which may end up in spam folders or go unnoticed in a crowded inbox.
👀 High open rates
Another advantage of using Messenger as a marketing channel is the high open rates, with Messenger messages opening three times more often than emails.
🤝 High engagement rates
In addition to significantly higher open rates, engagement rates are also higher when compared to other marketing channels (more particularly 5x higher than for email and SMS).
Use cases for Messenger Marketing
Besides delivering great results at a low cost, a key advantage is its versatility - any business can use messenger marketing. Whether you run an eCommerce, a restaurant, or a beauty salon - Messenger should be a part of your marketing strategy.
- Product launches: Use it to announce new products or services.
- Promotions and offers: Use it to promote your latest offers and discounts.
- Event invitations: Use it to invite your audience to upcoming events or webinars.
- News and updates: Use it to keep your audience informed about the latest news and updates.*
It's easy to get started.
Whether you're already an Ebbot user or new to Ebbot, getting started is easy. Just follow these five steps.
- Create a free account: Start a free trial and get full access to Messenger Marketing Builder for 30 days. No credit card is required.
- Collect subscribers: Choose how you want to collect your subscribers - by newsletter, at your website, or on social media. Customize the opt-in form to fit your brand.
- Build your broadcast: Create your first broadcast easily with the No-Code Flow Builder. Use emojis, gifs, videos, and galleries to enhance the experience.
- Set a schedule: Choose a day and time to send the broadcast to your Messenger subscribers.
- Track performance: Track how many people open your broadcasts, interact, click on URLs, etc.
Start your Messenger Marketing journey today 🚀
For any questions or help getting started, our support team is always here to assist. Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ❤️
To send news and updates (not marketing campaigns) through Messenger, you must first register your Facebook page as a news source. Click here for instructions.